We’re thrilled to announce the release of MDT Professional Edition 4.0! This version introduces refactoring to Magik code development. We’re very proud of this achievement and will continue working on it in the foreseeable future.
Here’s what’s new:
- Magik code refactoring actions
- Improved Magik source editor hyperlink mechanism now supports opening the declaration of any declarable piece of Magik code
- New search actions which allow searching Magik element declarations and their references
- Magik Search feature has been extended to include references search
- Compatibility with Eclipse 4.8 (Photon)
Read more about this version and its features in What’s new pages. For more detailed info refer to the List of changes.
As always, please send us feedback about this new version, tell us what you like and what you’d like to see next: email@example.com